Kwiklube Terms and Conditions
01. A contract will be binding between Kwiklube and the customer upon the booking of “car service”.
02. If you place an order via the phone or internet you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into a contract of sale and you are at least 18 years old and reside in the UK.
03. Kwiklube will provide details of the cost of each car service and the work required before the work is done. All work and costs, including additional work must be approved by the customer before any work is carried out.
04. If the car service cannot be done within 1 day due to circumstances beyond Kwiklube’s control, an advisor will contact the customer and inform them accordingly – this may sometimes be due to parts not being delivered or the work required may take longer to complete.
06. Special oils or spark plugs may be required for your vehicle service. These will be an additional charge and a Kwiklube advisor will inform you of the costs on the day of your service.
07. All parts used will adhere to the manufacturers service schedule and warranty and will be of “original equipment” (OE) standard – ensuring all warranties are validated.
08. In addition to your Statutory Rights, a Parts & Labour Warranty is provided for a period of 12 months (or within 12,000 miles - whichever comes first) of work carried out by a Kwiklube garage. The Warranty covers replacement defective parts or related workmanship.
09. The Warranty is dependent upon:
09. (a). Kwiklube being given an opportunity to investigate or rectify any faults within a reasonable timeframe
09. (b). The manufacturer’s vehicle operating instructions being followed.
09. (c). Having the vehicle serviced according to the manufacturer’s recommended schedule (at the time or distance specified).
09. (d). Full compliance with Kwiklube advisories, warnings and information or any instructions provided by a Kwiklube garage.
09. (e). The parts or workmanship carried out not being subject to abnormal conditions or unreasonable wear and tear.
10. Ways to pay
10. (a) Upon completion of work, you will be required to make payment using one of the following payment methods:
10. (b) We accept payment from all major debit and credit cards, (except American Express). If you choose to make payment via credit card; there will be a supplement of 2.5% which will be added to the total invoice amount.
11. Kwiklube does not accept any liability for any damage or losses suffered by the Customer from the storage of its vehicle at a Kwiklube garage.
12. The customer has the right to cancel his car service at any time, as long as any of the agreed work to date has been paid for up to the point of cancellation.
13. Collection & Delivery is FREE at Kwiklube and the insurance cover on any courtesy or replacement vehicle provided by a Kwiklube garage will normally be covered by the garage's insurance. In the event of a claim on the insurance, the customer will be liable to pay the amount of the excess on the insurance. Also the customer must adhere to the terms and conditions of the said policy put in place by the garage. If insurance is not applicable to a courtesy car, the Kwiklube Garage will inform the customer who will then be required to provide their own insurance. Collection & Delivery times may vary due to unforeseen circumstances – a servicing stop representative will always endeavour to contact you accordingly.
14. Kwiklube will not be responsible or liable for any unforeseeable losses; losses that were not caused by Kwiklube’s employees, agents or representatives' negligence or for any business losses. This does not affect any claim that the customer may have for death or personal injury. Nothing in this condition will affect the customer’s statutory rights that the works are performed with due skill and care, that the goods supplied are of satisfactory quality and are fit for their purpose and that the products and services correspond with their description.
15. Kwiklube will not be responsible for any loss of valuable items left by the customer and are not connected to the vehicle or damage to such items.
16. Kwiklube will not be liable for any damage or delay in the services provided if the reasons are down to “an act of God”, “industrial action such as strikes”, “government disputes” or factors to be deemed out of control of Kwiklube.
17. Health & Safety laws will apply where applicable when each customers vehicle is serviced.
18. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are aware of what the service you are purchasing includes( this can be found in the detailed full/interim service schedule). We will also follow your manufacturers service schedule, and any additional items not included in our full / interim service may be charged at an extra cost, but will not be completed without prior authorisation.
19. Any complaint with respect to any car service done by Kwiklube must be restricted to communications with Kwiklube only and not the garages. Kwiklube will not be liable for resolving any mistakes, issues or problems unless all correspondence remains with Kwiklube.
20. Kwiklube will endeavour to resolve all disputes amicably and professionally normally within 28 days. If the dispute should take longer, Kwiklube will notify the customer accordingly.
21. Kwiklube guarantee to beat any main dealer on a service price, as long as we have been provided a written comparable quote on a like for like basis - within a 50 mile radius of the collection address. Excluding any short term promotions, for example 'January Sale'.
22. Where the transaction value is over £1000 or a fraud alert is raised, Kwiklube reserve the right to ask for the payment to be made by BACS/CHAPS.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THE GUARANTEE TERMS CONTAINED IN THEM DO NOT AFFECT THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER REGARDING FAULTY OR MISDESCRIBED PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ANY FAILURE BY KWIKLUBE IN THE SUPPLY OF GOODS OR THE UNDERTAKING OF WORK.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS, PLEASE CONTACT THE CITIZENS’ ADVICE BUREAU. THEY CAN ALSO ASSIST WITH INFORMATION REQUIRED BY THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT.